Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fake Football

To finish off my weekend I attended an Australian Rules Football game. The Melbourne Demons vs. the Gold Coast Suns. I have to say, as an NFL fan, that the AFL cannot hold a candle to it. The game is played by a bunch of men in short shorts. The rules are very complicated and involve a lot of kicking and punching the ball to one another. They are VERY high scoring games, like over 100 points. Overall, it was interesting, but I didn't really enjoy it and I can't wait to start getting up at 3am to watch my Patriots play in the NFL. Horray for time change!


Here are some photos of my and my friends at the game. The company of course made it a great time, but I think I'll be looking for other ways to entertain myself. Hopefully rugby will be better.








No comments:

Post a Comment