Monday, July 18, 2011

Playing Tourist?

Now I dont really know if it's considered "Playing Tourist" if you've lived in the area for 10 days and plan on living there for a year... but either way I've been getting to know the city a lot lately through going around downtown. Thus far my favourite attraction has been going to the Melbourne Aquarium. I'm a big animal person so it's really great to see animals that you would never normally get to. And most if not all the fish were found in and around Australia. We even saw some Antarctic penguins!

Enjoy!


The Melbourne Aquarium

Shark Bait!

This particular tank was a huge cylinder that you had to walk around to see the entire thing

This is called a Pineapple fish, native to Australia and probably my favourite


If you look closely the largest shark is behind me in the tank! Scary

Happy Feet in real life, adorable

1 comment:

  1. penguins are unreal! always getting their waddle on and shit like that!

    ReplyDelete