Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Piece of Home

Today I received a package from my mom full of Canadian souvenirs to distribute to all my international friends. It was really great to get a package and even better something that I could share with my buddies. I took the box to school and we all opened it together. It was like a mini- Canadian-version of Christmas and I think that everyone liked it.
With only 17 days to go I can't believe how long I've been here. Sometimes it seems like I left home yesterday and others it seems like I've been here forever. I'm really going to miss the friends I've made and it was nice to give them a little something to remember me by.


Canadian galore

Canadian socks and pens

Canadian toques (called beanies here) and a sock purse keychain

No comments:

Post a Comment