Friday, October 21, 2011

Chisholm Ball

Last night was the Chisholm Residence Ball. Most of my friends live there and those who didn't were able to sneak in as guests of our other friends. It was a great night and I love any chance to get dressed up. I rocked a halloween themed outfit, just because, and 3 of my British friends all showed up wearing white. 
It was a great night and awesome to see everyone all cleaned up. 
The venue was beautiful, The Royal Ballroom in Northcote, and we were seated at a table with really nice people. The music was great and it was all you could drink of beer, champagne and wine until 11:30pm- when clearly the 300 people in attendance needed to be cut off. 
All in all in an awesome event and a great way to end the semester together. I'm going to miss these people so much, as most are only here for one semester abroad and I'll be returning in a few months.
The Girls- myself, Chicago, Britain 1 2 & 3, Guelph 

Me and a nice tree

More of my friends- Florida, myself, Detroit and Sweden

A picture of my awesome fascinator- the little tophat on my head :)



Most of the International students in attendance

This weekend, excitingly, means 3 weeks til I go home to Canada!! I can't believe how time has flown by. Now to study for my exam and pack up for my Sydney trip this thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. The Duchess would like to comment on her incredible FASCINATOR ENVY. Countess, you have once again demonstrated your impeccable skills in rocking baller hair accessories, and I curtsey to your skills.

    Love,
    The Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you love it Duchess! I mean, what better headgear for a Countess :) wait til you see what I have in store for the Burlesque Ball!

    ReplyDelete