Friday, March 16, 2012

Future Music Festival Melbourne

Hey readers!
Sorry I've been slacking on the blogging lately. My course work has taken off at full speed so I've been very busy. I've switched out of my terrible internship class and am now in a much better online publishing class (how perfect right?) I am now a writer for upstart magazine http://www.upstart.net.au/2012/03/05/meet-the-new-upstart-team-3/

I wrote my first article on an amazing electronic music festival I attended with my british friend and a friend from the states. We had an amazing time. It was an all day event from 1:30pm until 10pm at night. I had the most sore feet in the world, but it was worth every minute. Here is my article from that event: http://www.upstart.net.au/2012/03/13/put-your-hands-up-future-music-festival/

And here are the photos! I got to see Jessie J, Gym Class heros, The Naked and the Famous, Tinie Tempah, Fatboy Slim, Skrillex and Swedish House Mafia- what a day!









No comments:

Post a Comment