Saturday, March 3, 2012

Canadian Charm

I decorated my res room this week. I used old postcards and birthday cards as well as the flag I bought for the rugby world cup in New Zealand last semester. Then I went to target and got a bedspread and matching pillow case for $15. It made my bland room a lot more cozy and a bit closer to home.


They are always looking for ways to keep us busy here on residence. Each Thursday night is the local campus pub, Eagle Bar, night. This week was particularily rowdy because of a blow up fight ring they had in the beer garden. Here is a picture of two of my Aussie friends going to battle!



This was my outfit on Thursday night

Finally, this friday night we had a family dinner taco night. Out of the 6 people that came no two people were from the same country- pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment